Here is all of the information you will need for updating your Facebook and Twitter Accounts:
Update Your Facebook Fan Page Name (if you have less 100 fans):
- As a Page Admin, visit your page
- Click “Edit Info Section”
- Click “Basic Information”
- In a field “Update Your Name”.
- Change your name to the following format: School Name SOS – Students Offering Support for your chapter’s page (ie. York SOS – Students Offering Support).
- Visit your twitter page
- Click on Edit your profile
- Select Account, Username
- Change Username to this format: @schoolnameSOS
- Ensure that your Profile’s Name (Edit your profile > Profile > Name) says: SchoolName SOS (ie. Laurier SOS or Brock SOS or York SOS).
- On your Facebook Fan Page go to Edit Info > Resources > Link your Page to Twitter
- This link will be useful: http://www.facebook.com/twitter.
Remember these updates need to be made by October 20th. You can also refer to the On The Web E-Manual post for related information.
Check out the Facebook page for Marketing VPs [DISPLAY_ACURAX_ICONS]