During Exam-AID week, the Logistics team will have their hands full! During this time, the VP of Logistics acts as a support for the Coordinators. It is important not to stress during this time. Your prior preparation and work will pay off!
The following is a complete checklist of the tasks that need to be completed for each Exam-AID session.
- Pick up the media key for projector, microphone, etc.
- Ensure your Tutor has the SOS T-shirt a week before your sessions begin
- Ensure the take home packages are uploaded
- Test the take home package by generating a code and attempting to download the package
- Each sessions has different sets of codes, therefore please print new codes for EACH session
- Login onto portal and see “Video Player” for the video
OR, if you don’t have wireless, have them write it down on the registration page, and enter the names of the students that didn’t pre-register on the Exam-AID Manager (click on the number of registrations to add new rows)
- Play video
- Introduce Coordinator and Tutor (with role descriptions)
- Donation goes to the annual project
- Last year we [insert last year’s projects]
- This year we [insert this year’s project] – They are welcome to join!
- 1st year we offer: [insert other upcoming sessions]
- 2nd year we offer: [insert other upcoming sessions]
- Inform them of the positions available with SOS
- We are always looking for Tutors and Coordinators
- We would love to have new courses for other faculties and whoever is interested in welcome to email [insert chapter email here]
- Stress importance of feedback for tutor and coordinator – they should do it after the session!