Based on our VP Marketing Meetings, over March 19-21 2012, here is a list of Marketing tasks to do in the final week of classes.
Minimum Marketing Efforts are:
- In-Class Presentations – if you cannot be in a class in-person, see if it is possible to have the Professor share a pre-recorded message about your upcoming sessions.
- Consider flyers with ‘tear-off’ email addresses – consider posters with things to take away i.e. business cards, tear-offs
- Post flyers in study areas, once classes are over
- Posting on Course Discussion Boards
- Remember, this can only be done by a student in the class or the professor
- Having the professor do this is IDEAL – it shows that the prof is supportive of our sessions
- Utilize on-campus televisions (i.e. powerpoint slides, video, etc.)
- Social Media
- Getting prominent people at your school to share what SOS is doing i.e. Tweeting, Facebooking. Consider who on your campus has a lot of reach
- Get your volunteers to post about sessions themselves! And share information within their own circles of friends
- Email Blasts to the Students that have previously attended SOS sessions
- ABC – Always Be Cross-Marketing
- Hand out flyers after actual exams for cross marketing purposes. i.e. business students exiting a economics exam receive flyers about your Exam-AID for the accounting exam coming up