Regular team communication is crucial to the success of the logistics team. Communication is the first thing that needs to happen once your team has been determined (usually at the end of the previous term or during the holidays).
Debriefing Logistics team on feedback after Exam-AIDs
- After each Exam-AID session date/time, Coordinators should debrief their Tutors with feedback from the session. This can include personal observation and feedback collected online from the students.
- VP of Logistics should also monitor online feedback Tutor ratings after each session. Tutor ratings can be found by:
- Go to Navigation > Logistics > Exam-AID Manager and scroll down to the course you are monitoring.
- Under the “Tutors” section, each Tutor’s name will be there with a numerical score underneath. This is the average tutor rating from all student feedback received.
- If any Tutor ratings are under 7.5, they need to be brought to the attention of the attention of the Coordinator and Chapter President. The Coordinator should review the feedback (by clicking on the number in the Exam-AID Manager and discuss this with the Tutor to improve the rating on the next session.
- For an experienced Tutor, rating should be above 8.5 and feedback should be looked at for “star tutors” with ratings above 9.
Debriefing Chapter VPs and President on feedback after Exam-AIDs
After Exam-AID sessions are complete, the VP of Logistics should share feedback from evaluations and successes and challenges with the Executive team. This is an opportunity to smooth out any kinks for the next round of Exam-AIDs and field ideas from the rest of the chapter. Items you want to include are:
- Tutor Ratings (high and low)
- Session registration numbers (high and low)
- Strategies used in successful session and how to replicate them
- Challenges faced with unsuccessful Exam-AIDs and solutions to fix them
The VP of Logistics is also responsible for completing an evaluation of each Coordinator twice per term (once after Midterms and once after Finals). Human Resources oversees the scheduling of this evaluation.
Once Final Exam-AIDs have been completed, the VP of Logistics needs to complete a Transition Report for the next VP. This includes all chapter-specific information that the new VP will need to know. A template transition report can be found here. The transition report needs to be sent to the head office by email at email@example.com.
Other preparation steps include:
- Recruiting next term’s team of Coordinators and Tutors with the assistance of HR.
- Running an Orientation session for the new Coordinators.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to the Logistics Toolkit – TABLE OF CONTENTS