The Marketing and Finance teams will perform tasks that are essential to the success of Exam-AIDs. As the VP of Logistics, you are responsible for overseeing the timely completion and quality of these tasks.
- Flyers, posters, and handouts: the Marketing team is responsible for designing and printing flyers, posters, and any other handouts that will be promoting Exam-AID sessions. Marketing may ask for your team’s assistance in distributing these materials and Coordinators should be involved in this process.
- In-class presentations: Marketing is also responsible for creating and executing in-class presentations for couses where Exam-AID sessions will be taught. Coordinators need to obtain permission from the professors for marketing to do this.
- Social media: Marketing may also post Exam-AID information on social media outlets such as Facebook. Any information should be verified by the logistics team to ensure accuracy.
- Cash collection: the Finance team is responsible for collecting cash at the Exam-AID sessions. Coordinators need to arrange for a finance person to be present to collect cash at the sessions.
- Account Reconciliations: the Finance team is responsible for Monthly and End of Term account reconciliations with SOS Headquarters. Logistics should ensure the VP Finance is inputting deposits and withdrawals through the SOS Portal each month and reconciling any discrepancies.
- At-session registration: in some cases, Finance will also oversee digital at-session registration.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Return to the Logistics Toolkit – TABLE OF CONTENTS
Next Post: 4.5. Evaluations and Feedback